By: Kim Dunne, Media Manager
Work, school, extracurricular activities, volunteer commitments…we know you’re busy, so for you to continue to put your role as a Girl Scout volunteer in the forefront, we are extremely grateful! As a volunteer you are helping build girls of courage, confidence, and character and helping them take on leadership roles to take action to make the world a better place.
We want to say thank you for all you do so you are invited to join us, free of charge, for one of these volunteer recognition events:
- April 23 – Belden Hill Golf Course, 1820 State Route 7 in Harpursville
- April 24 – Chesterfield Restaurant, 1713 Bleeker Street in Utica
- April 25 – Bella Domani Catering & Banquets, 5988 East Taft Road in Syracuse
- April 29 – First Presbyterian Church of Horseheads, 2943 Westinghouse Road in Horseheads
- May 1 – Abigails Restaurant, 1978 US 20 in Waterloo
- May 2 – 1000 Islands Winery, 43298 Seaway Ave in Alexandria Bay
To register to attend, click here. Please register by April 10. We look forward to seeing you there and celebrating all you do to make Girl Scouting possible in your community!