The kick-offs are for adult volunteers. The kick-offs will showcase opportunities such as adult learning, programs for girls, recruitment materials, department updates, and networking and idea sharing with volunteers from your neighboring service units.
Check-in for each of the kick-offs is 5:30-6 p.m. The meeting and dinner begin at 6 p.m. and are expected to end at 8 p.m.
Those planning on attending, need to RSVP by clicking here by the registration deadline for that event. There is no cost to attend but we need to know how many volunteers to expect.
- Cicero Region – Tuesday, August 13 at the Cicero Service Center, 8170 Thompson Road in Cicero. The registration deadline is August 9
- Horseheads Region – Tuesday, August 20 at the United Church of Painted Post, 201 North Hamilton Street in Painted Post. The registration deadline is August 16
- Johnson City Region – Monday, August 19 at the Chenango Bridge United Methodist Church, 704 River Road in Chenango Bridge. The registration deadline is August 12
- New Hartford Region – Thursday, August 15 at the Trinity Methodist Church, 8595 Westmoreland Road in Whitesboro. The registration deadline is Monday, August 12
- Phelps Region – Monday, August 12 at Hobart and William Smith Colleges, 300 Pulteney Street in Geneva. The registration deadline is August 2
- Watertown Region – Thursday, August 22 at the Gouverneur United Methodist Church, 34 Grove Street in Gouverneur. The registration deadline is August 15
Volunteers – we hope you plan on attending the fall kick-offs to help kick start the 2013-14 membership year!