By Lisa Kaminski; Manager, Community Development
The Fall product sale will be beginning soon at Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways. Here are ten things you may not know about this year’s upcoming sale:
* The fall product sale helps to provide troops with start-up funds to fund trips, program events, and purchase troop supplies.
* Parents must sign the family permission and responsibility agreement before getting their sales packet.
* The sale starts October 4th.
* The product will be delivered the week of December 3rd. They make great holiday gifts!
* New this year – booth sales! Troops have the option of ordering extra product to hold a local booth sale.
* Girls will receive business cards to hand out to customers with sale and contact information
* Any girl who earns the goal achiever patch will be entered into a drawing to win one of 10 Ipad minis.
* Troop profits earned through the sale can be used toward any one of the cookie trips being planned to Savannah, Ga; Boston, MA, and Buffalo, NY
* Two new products this year are Dulce de Leche Owls and Dark Chocolate Truffles
* The theme for the sale this year is “Be your best you”
For more information about the sale and troop sale resources visit the council website at http://www.gsnypenn.org