By: Kim Dunne, Media Manager
The fall kickoffs will showcase adult learning opportunities, programs for girls, recruitment materials, department updates, and networking and idea sharing with volunteers from your neighboring service units.
The fall kickoffs are taking place:
- August 11 at the Gouverneur High School
- August 13 at Hart’s Hill Inn in Whitesboro
- August 18 at the Cicero Service Center
- August 20 at First United Methodist Church in Geneva
- August 25 at the Chenango Bridge United Methodist Church
- August 26 at First United Methodist Church in Horseheads
The meeting and dinner will begin at 6 p.m. Please RSVP for the meetings by clicking here.
The fall kickoffs are a great opportunity to prepare for the start of the Girl Scout year and to fill you in on what’s new this year. We can’t wait to see you there!