Our regional fall kick-off meetings are scheduled!
All adult Girl Scout volunteers are encouraged to join us, especially leaders, co-leaders, assistants and service team members. The kick-offs will consist of a Community Partner Fair, council updates, breakout sessions, a chance to interact with the board and the chance to win an amazing door prize! Last year we gave away $100 towards a camp rental!
The dates of this year’s fall kick-offs are as follows:
- August 16 at the Camillus Fire Department – Details
- August 18 at the Geneva Presbyterian Church – Details
- August 23 at Mullin’s Restaurant in Gouverneur – Details
- August 25 at the New Hartford High School – Details
- August 30 at the Vestal American Legion – Details
- August 31 at the First United Methodist Church in Horseheads – Details
We can’t wait to kick off another great membership year with you, our dedicated volunteers!